Saturday, January 15, 2011

Walking Across Your Yard Shouldn't Be a Workout.

    Yes, Walking across your yard shouldn't be a workout. Unless of course you had a yard like this:


 Photo by: Horia Varlan
         Which I don't. I live in Minnesota, where unfortunately in the dead of winter, walking halfway across your yard is a workout. I came in from letting my dog out to go to the bathroom, and I needed to take some breaths. Don't get me wrong, our yard is big, but not enough to leave you breathless. Stupid snow. The snow is up halfway to my waist, and we get more snow at least twice a week. I envy the people in Florida, I hear that they were the only state that didn't get snow this winter.


     On a different note, Becca turned eleven on Thursday. I guess I'll have to change my blog header at some point, or else she'll be mad at me. For her birthday, Becca's going shopping once today with some of her friends, and then having lunch and on Monday, she's spending the whole day at the Mall of America.

 That seems like a whole lot of shopping for a girl who absolutely hates spending money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLease comment! I really value your opinions! If you want to comment, but don't have a blogger/google account, just select Anonymous. Thank You!