Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sorry Guys...

     I haven't been sharing my posts amazing blogginess with you guys! Because of the holidays, I haven't been the computer much (shocker). I tried to make a Christmas greeting for you guys, but unfortunately, that isn't working. The video won't come up. I'll keep trying. I'll just tell you now that the video was pretty hilarious. (Duh.. :) ) Ha Ha Ha!
     I would love to hear how you guys' holidays were! My Christmas was pretty great, and I had a lot of fun with my crazy normal cousins. We had a cousins girl's night...always interesting... always fun. In my family, I'm right in the middle of all of my cousins. The little cousins still don't think I'm boring, but I also am accepted by my older teen cousins.
     Don't worry, Becca had a great Christmas too, I didn't torment her too much. She got her first real camera for Christmas. this will be interesting, being that she's already lost it twice..
     Here are some pictures from an after Christmas lunch with my grandparents. My Grandma ordered something that was way too huge. I don't  remember what it was called:


Wow...
There was a PacMan machine at the restaurant...
"No More Pictures!" Thanks Becca...


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLease comment! I really value your opinions! If you want to comment, but don't have a blogger/google account, just select Anonymous. Thank You!